Thank you all for your support this last year! Remley and I have felt your prayers every step of the way. It is so humbling to know that all of you support us and believe in the importance to plant churches and to see God’s kingdom expand.
Big News (If you want to the update video, click here.)
A lot has transpired in the last three months.
While we wanted to continue to serve in Billings and plant in Montana, it became clear that there was not much of an opening for us to plant for the foreseeable future. We prayed that God would lead and show us His will. God was gracious and opened the door for continued church planting endeavors. God has graciously gifted us with a church, Evangelical Presbyterian Church Newark (PCA), who has taken us under their wing for 18-24 months. During this period, we will be strategically preparing to plant in Delaware while I am serving as Assistant Pastor over youth, outreach, and assimilation. This position has allowed me the opportunity to work on a few skill gaps that the MNA Church Plant Assessment Center recommended that I work on.
This is not the path that we had planned but it has been comforting to see God’s hand in all this! He has been faithful to us in safe travels, provided us the financial means to move, and has sustained us physically, mentally, and spiritually through this transition.
This month we ask that you please pray for:
- Please pray that would be able to witness others around me. Erica, Pooch, and Benny are some people that I have witnessed to. Pray that I would be able to meet up with them a second time and continue the conversation.
- Please pray for J. I had an hour-long gospel conversation with him. He wants to meet up again and talk. We have been texting back and forth this week. Please pray that God would continue to work in J’s life and open his eyes to the gospel.
- Pray for wisdom on where to plant. We have a few places we are praying about including Georgetown, DE. Please pray that we will be able to make strategic connections in the community in the coming months. Praise God that we have already made 2 connections in Georgetown!
- While they’re enjoying their new community, both of our kids miss their old home. They miss their cat that we had to leave in Montana. They miss their family and friends in Montana. Pray that they would settle well in this new transition.
- Please pray that we will continue to raise more support. By the next 4 months, we need 10 people who would pledge $50 a month so we can stay in the black. Please pray God will raise up more connections and financial partners in our ministry.
Thank you all so much for continuing with us as we minister to the lost and prepare for future church planting.
“I call upon you, for you will answer me, O God; Incline your ear to me;
hear my words.”
– Psalm 17:6