If you’re interested in listening to Anthony’s latest sermons, these are the ones recorded over this summer at the morning service at Evangelical Presbyterian Church. He preaches regularly in the evening but those sermons are not recorded.
Thank you for your prayers this summer!
Thank you for your continued prayers for our family and the work towards church planting this summer! We’re ramping up for Tamasin to start school next week and realized that it had been a while since we sent an update. We wanted to take a few minutes to catch you up on what’s going on.
A few major things have happened since our last update:
- Since Anthony’s car accident, we were able to get him checked out at the doctor and he’s gotten the “all clear.” He hasn’t experienced any back pain as a result of the accident. Praise God!
- Through the work of several generous believers we were able to purchase a new car to replace the one that was totaled. God is so good! Such a great answer to our prayers!!
- Tam’s education assessments were completed through the school. We now have an IEP (individualized education program) for her this year that includes accommodations to address the concerns found in the assessment. We’re praising God for this process and how well the school has handled everything. Also, praising God that we have a plan in place for this fall that values Tam and addresses her needs.
- Ro turned 4 and has been potty trained 100%! (Remley is especially excited about this one.)
- Our Senior Pastor at Evangelical Presbyterian Church of Newark, Jay Harvey, accepted the position as Executive Director of RTS in New York City. We rejoice with him in his new position! This means that Anthony continues to serve at EP Church as Assistant Pastor and seek a coach for church planting while the church is undergoing a search for an Interim Pastor and future Senior Pastor.
- Anthony served as the pastor for SportsCamp and VBS this summer at EP Church. It was a great time of bonding with the church and service. He also lead the youth during the annual Good Neighbors Home Repair camp.
- Anthony has been connecting with a community of believers through The Oasis Project in the Millville/Bethany Beach area. They’ve confirmed the need for an evangelical church in the area and have a desire to help us connect with the community.
Ways to Pray This Month:
- Pray for the pastoral transition at Evangelical Presbyterian Church. Pray for the search committee and the process for finding a senior minister. Please pray for my future coach and the transition for myself and my family.
- Please pray for Tamasin’s school year. She begins school on Monday and she’s very excited. This will be her first year with the IEP and in some Special Ed sessions. Also pray for her upcoming pediatric assessment.
- Please pray for continued connections in the Millville area and strengthening of connections already made. Please continue to pray for meetings Anthony is having with believers in the area.
- Please pray for the start of fall activities at EP Church in Newark. We are beginning a 5th Quarter program for the youth.
- Please pray as Anthony seeks 3-4 guys to begin a Bible Study with in the Millville area. He’s in the middle of surveying people to determine the best day to start one.