It’s so hard to believe that:
- We’ve been through 3 (THREE!!!) years of seminary and there’s only one (ONE!!!) left.
- So much has happened in the last three years and there’s so much to come!
I say “we’ve” been through seminary but it’s really been Anthony doing all the studying and paper-writing while I just try to keep up morale but it’s certainly been an adventure for us and God has done some amazing things.
- We’ve been blessed with some really awesome and probably lifelong friendships here through the seminary and in Crystal Springs and I wouldn’t trade any of them for a cooler summer in Montana. 😉
- Anthony has received invaluable experience through his internship at the Presbyterian church here. There have been many opportunities to apply the lessons he’s learned in the classroom to ministry in Crystal Springs that couldn’t have been done elsewhere.
- Rowan was born here! Our little guy is a Mississippi native and will always be able to claim this state as his home and for that we’re grateful.
I won’t continue with my list because I anticipate reflecting on it some more over the next year and having one that’s more robust. You get the point for now.
It’s been a great year and we have been greatly blessed by God!